SAY HELLO TO THE LP310
The A.P.E. Pothole Fill model LP 310 machine is exclusively designed to dispense DOT – Pothole Filler® components as a slurry pothole fill for use on asphalt and concrete roads, parking lots, and similar surfaces. The machine automatically mixes and dispenses a proprietary combination of dry bulk aggregate, liquid, and activator in prescribed ratios to create the long-life pothole repair. The A.P.E. Model LP 310 is mounted on a 9,900 lb. GVWR tandem axle trailer designed to comply with DOT road-worthy requirements for the USA and Canada.
- 50 Hp CAT Industrial Diesel
- Closed loop hydraulic controls for metering pumps and augers
- Full electronic machine control
- Automatic metering of DOT – Pothole Filler® components
- Automatic on-board cleaning system
- Easy switching from normal pothole filling to crack-filling and other special applications
- On-board priming system for use on tough-to-seal holes
- Capacity for up to 8 hours of pothole filling without reloading (250 gallon of part A and 250 gallon of part B)
- Pothole filling feed rate of 5 to 7 gallon per minute
- An easy to use pouring boom reaches up to 9 foot from the rear of the machine
- The machine includes a pair of LED flood lights for working in low-light conditions
- The machine noise emissions are less than 80 dBA to allow work in residential neighborhoods.
- An optional air compressor with hosing to blow out potholes
- A machine fully loaded weight of 9,900 lbs with tongue weight below 1,200 lbs
- Machine size: Height 96", Width 80" and Length 226" (18' 10")
LOWEST LONG TERM COST FOR POTHOLE REPAIR
The typical pothole must be redone time and time again as water infiltration, refreezing, adhesion failure or other factor causes it to fail. The cost of this series of repairs is aggravated by the high social cost of citizen discontent because of the holes in their streets. Over the span of a 6 year period, a repair made with DOT – Pothole Filler® is by far the lowest cost alternative.